Selling your Cross Stitch
Did you know that you can actually sell your finished works after you are done? Yup, if you want to earn some extra money on ebay etc, stitch a masterpiece and put it up for sale! You can't make copies of our charts to distribute but you can definitely sell your finished cross stitch work.
Here are a few tips -
1. You don't have to credit us at all when you are selling the cross stitch. You worked hard on it, you get the credit. Of course if anyone ask you where you get the pattern/kit, you can always tell them :P
2. If you are selling on eBay, search for Finished Cross Stitch and then check Sold Listings to study the prices that the finished pieces are selling for to get an idea on how much you should price your item.
3. Don't undervalue your work. If it doesn't sell after a month or so you can always lower it a little but if you have time and it's not urgent, just try and put it up for sale. You get about 50 free listings a month on Ebay anyway.
4. Things to include in your listings - your fabric count, the size, frame or unframed, coming from a smoke-free home etc. Take a pic of the whole design and a close up as well.
4. If you want to post your eBay link on our Facebook, go right ahead. I will grab your post and blast it on my Facebook groups. But you must be willing to sell overseas as my groups are all international. Feel free to advertise here!