28 DMC Colors
Stitches: 30 x 96
Size on 14-count: 3 x 7 inches
Size on 18-count: 2 x 6 inches
You have 3 options:-
1. Instant PDF Download
2. Printed Chart (no materials included)
3. Cross Stitch Kit with all the materials *recommended*
What do you get when you purchase a cross stitch kit?
- A4 sized colored chart
- Pre-carded DMC threads that are easy to pull out
- 14-count/18-count Aida Fabric OR 14-count Vinyl Weave which requires no finishing
- Permin Needle
- Complimentary needle threader!
- Easy instructions and a DMC Care Page
1. Choose to stitch on either 14/18-count fabric or 14-count vinyl weave.
2. Upgrade your chart to a Larger Symbols chart to make it easier on the eye.
3. Get the PDF of the same design at 50% off when you purchase the kit. Simply check the box and purchase the kit as per normal. A coupon code will be sent to you to purchase the PDF and download it instantly.
floral, flower, flowers, red rose
What does Regular or Larger mean for PDF, Chart and Kit options?
Regular means it's a normal sized symbol. Larger means enlarged symbols of the chart but still printed on A4 sized paper thus resulting in double the pages. It's easier for the eyes when it's larger.
What is the difference between 14-count and 18-count fabric?
14-count has 14 squares per inch and 18-count has 18 squares per inch. 14-count is the general favorite for beginners and 18-count is the smaller square. If you have stitched before, 18-count should be a breeze and the end result will be more detailed. On 18-count, the design will be a few inches smaller.
I normally start from the center of a chart. What is the best way to stitch your chart?
The best way to do our charts is to start from page 1. Do block by block (page by page). Go to the right hand corner of the fabric and measure at least 2-3 inches from top and side. Then mark the meeting point with a pen. (see below).
Finish 1 whole page before moving on to the next page. One the next page don’t stitch the highlighted lines as they are repeated lines from the previous page. It’s only there to help you find your place.
Do I get an instant download if I choose PDF?
Once you have completed checkout, you will receive an email with the download link to your PDF. Do check your spam folder as well in case the email landed there.
Can I get a PDF chart as well if I order a kit?
You can now get a PDF at 50% off if you would like to get it along with a Kit order. Simply check the button for the promo and we will send you a coupon to use for the same PDF. However you do need to complete checkout of the kit first.
I want to stitch an artwork but you don't have it.
Send us the photo of the artwork to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will design it for you! We will send you a final stitched preview and only if you like it then we will proceed to create the product for you. There is absolutely no obligations. And your suggestion might get added to our repertoire!
How do I finish a Bookmark design?
We now offer Vinyl weave as a canvas for our bookmarks so there is absolutely no need to finish a bookmark. Once you are done stitching, it's ready for use!
However if you do choose our Aida Fabric, you can get plenty of help and advise on the net. But here's a place we love --> How to Finish your Bookmark